Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mini Sessions

Saturday was a very busy day, with seven families making their way over here for mini sessions over the course of the day. I apologize for taking so long with the sneak peek, but since it's my busiest time of year, I'm a bit bogged down in editing right now! :o)

Brian and Caroline's beautiful family; this is the third time I've had the pleasure of photographing them, and I can't believe how big the girls are getting!!


You've seen these kids on here before, but this was Mike and Michelle's first time in front of my camera:


You will probably recognize Alessandra and Gavin, who brought their parents along for some pictures this time:


And yet another good-looking family, Martin and Dawn with their kids:

And finally, the last of the sessions that I may share with you here, a family that was lots of fun and loves to laugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment