Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beautiful Lily Rose

This morning I had beautiful little Lily Rose in my studio. At almost one month old, it took a little more coaxing than usual to get her to fall deeply asleep, and then stay asleep enough to let us play with her. But I promised her mom that if we were patient enough, we'd get what we wanted...and lo and behold, we did!




Mom and Dad might have their work cut out for them with this little gem's attitude...when she was done, she used some universal sign language to let me know it! :o)
Check out the Facebook fan page for a few more pictures from this lovely session.

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! What a beautiful baby;) Love your props, Chandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little one! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww shes precious, I love that first one so soft and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable captures, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first image is perfection!! I'm sure mom and dad are just thrilled with these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, these are perfect! love mom and babe, great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful! love the one where the baby is grinning....priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images - Mom and Dad will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great set of images! I love the processing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your processing on these shots. Especially that first one. Its so light and perfect for a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent post.thanks ...............

    ReplyDelete