Friday, December 12, 2008

Momstown Christmas Party

Wow, what a fun morning! A local Momstown (support community for moms and families) invited me to set up a portrait station at their annual Christmas party. I wasn't sure how many to expect, so I made a sign-up sheet for 20. That was full within 10 minutes, and we started on a wait list! Not all families stayed until the end of the party though, so in all, I ended up shooting 23 sessions in 2 1/2 hours. Do the math...that's an average of about 7 minutes per session...it was practically an assembly line! :o) But look at some of the lovely images we churned out (my favorite one from each session) ...






















5 comments:

  1. Wow what a bunch of cutie patooties!!! Oh and WHERE did you get that awesome mug and saucer???
    PS Glad to hear you are all feeling better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart garden centre, Chris...it's a planter! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job, they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pix!! Did you bring all the props with you or did the moms bring some of their own props?
    I, too, love that cup & saucer... might need one for one studio one day:)
    Wilma
    Photos by Wilma, Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma, I brought everything myself.

    ReplyDelete