Saturday, October 17, 2009

A lot to be thankful for...

This family session was scheduled to take place last Saturday, but poor little Mak became ill in the morning, and vomited on the way to the park, so it was time for plan B. Since Nana and Grampy live several hours away and were visiting only for the long weekend, we decided to try for a Thanksgiving Day session instead. We started at 9am, and although it was dry and sunny, wow, was it ever c.o.l.d.!!!
Don't you just love the fall colors? (Too funny, I just noticed the breath steam coming out of Nana's mouth!!!) :o)

Lovin' me some sun flare:




Thanks for being so patient with me while I got this sneak peek up...it was a fun but busy week here with our own out-of-town guests!

9 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the backlighting, the real expressions, and the setting! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love your use of light here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! These are lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! i am totally impressed with the color and clarity in these! big groups are not easy- but you make it look easy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that first one! Beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic. Thefirst one is perfect! I would love a family photo like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job!!! I would have that first one blown up BIG!!!++

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! You did a great job on that large family portrait. What a treasure to have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That family shot is priceless- great work!

    ReplyDelete